The Student Room Group

Help???

Just got back my mock results, and I'm feeling pretty damn miserable. I was confident right up until about last week, where my CompSci results dropped 3 grades out of nowhere. My tutor is putting a ton of stress on everyone in class- we were all doing really well until he decided that the week before easter break was a brilliant time to start yelling and swearing at us about our grades not being higher.

Can anyone lend a hand here? I don't really know what went wrong for me, and I can't think of any way to pull myself back up to a 7 in the next few weeks, as I'm suddenly now only barely scraping a pass. :frown:
Work smart, not hard. Find your weaknesses and go from there. Stress shsouldn’t be the fixation at this point, you’ve just got to power on through, and if the results weren’t as yuo wanted in the exams, pick yourself up and try again. There are so many more pathways out there you can take to get you where you want to go, so don’t let those grades define you. Also, mocks may be wrong. They don’t know how the rest of the country performs, so bear that in mind.

I hope this helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending