The Student Room Group

MSc. Bioinformatics - Bristol, Glasgow, Birmingham, Newcastle

Hello. I am applying for an MSc Bioinformatics at the University of Bristol, University of Glasgow, University of Birmingham, and Newcastle university. I want to know how the teaching is for this course in the respective universities. Also, how safe are these places for international students?
Original post by Vaish1306
Hello. I am applying for an MSc Bioinformatics at the University of Bristol, University of Glasgow, University of Birmingham, and Newcastle university. I want to know how the teaching is for this course in the respective universities. Also, how safe are these places for international students?

Please do not try the Bioinformatics program at University of Birmingham.The program is not well structured, the teachers provide no real support for the students and you end up acquiring zero skills.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Please do not try the Bioinformatics program at University of Birmingham.The program is not well structured, the teachers provide no real support for the students and you end up acquiring zero skills.

Thank you for your reply. I decided to go ahead with the university of bristol.
Reply 3
Original post by Vaish1306
Thank you for your reply. I decided to go ahead with the university of bristol.

Are you going for this september intake? Even i have been accepted in glasgow and Bristol im confused in terms of what to chose
Hi, Even I have been accepted into Bristol, QMUL, Birmingham and several other universities. I am a bit confused about which one to choose as well, especially in terms of opportunities related to Bioinformatics. Do you guys mind connecting and having a quick chat about this? This is my WhatsApp +91-7892056059 and my Instagram srikanth_27

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending