The Student Room Group

Refitting first year

Hi,I failed to resit one of my modules and I am having to retake first year with one failing module for first year so far (I have 2 modules left).I am so scared since I don’t think I will do well in second and third year since I failed the essay resit,I’m terrified that I’m going to fail the rest of my essay exams in the future.Can someone give me advice I’m just so scared right now.
Hey! I hope you are doing better now. I failed my first ever essay while all my other classmates got an A- or better. i felt worthless and was about to give up. Things may seem hard now, but you just need to grit through the hardwork. I am pretty sure you've been working hard to resit. What I've learn from my college experience is that many people improve a lot after year 1 and end up getting better grades as the years progress. It takes a while to adjust. I am sure you are going to do awesome and I am here for you if you ever need any help.

But make sure you have a study plan and work toward it. Don't let the anxiety invalidate you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending