The Student Room Group

Lloyds Bank is kind of...

Their mobile app doesn't allow one to enter their address manually but make you enter your postcode that matches you to the wrong addresses, leaving you no choice but to call them to have them do it.

It's not the end of the story - for several turns their staff had input my address wrongly and I had to call them for several times to simply get it right. It cost me two hours, which was horrendous. I've used a couple of banks and none of them behaves in such manner.
(edited 1 year ago)
Do you have similar experience as well?
Reply 2
Original post by MummyMum2019
Do you have similar experience as well?

No, for two reasons:
1) Your post doesn't make much sense so it's hard to understand what the experience is.
2) I bank with Barclays and have for over twenty years.
Original post by Quady
No, for two reasons:
1) Your post doesn't make much sense so it's hard to understand what the experience is.
2) I bank with Barclays and have for over twenty years.

Doesn't make much sense in what sense?
Reply 4
Doesn't make much sense in what sense?

'Lloyds Bank is kind of...' as a thread subject is entirely useless, it just says the thread is a bit clickbaity about Lloyd's Bank.

The first paragraph of the thread doesn't say what you're trying to achieve nor who's address you're trying to enter.

The second paragraph suggests it's your address not their address that you're trying to enter.

The second paragraph hardly sounds like the worst thing a Bank can get wrong either. Like it's not great, but you also have banked with HSBC and my wife and others have had some rubbish experiences with them.

Have you put in a complaint?
Original post by Quady
'Lloyds Bank is kind of...' as a thread subject is entirely useless, it just says the thread is a bit clickbaity about Lloyd's Bank.

The first paragraph of the thread doesn't say what you're trying to achieve nor who's address you're trying to enter.

The second paragraph suggests it's your address not their address that you're trying to enter.

The second paragraph hardly sounds like the worst thing a Bank can get wrong either. Like it's not great, but you also have banked with HSBC and my wife and others have had some rubbish experiences with them.

Have you put in a complaint?

No, I didn't complain. I, however, did lodge complaints to the HSBC for several times. My whole family has banked with the HSBC for decades and despite them being trashy in some areas, we think it's worth maintaining accounts with them.
(edited 1 year ago)
Their mobile app doesn't allow one to enter their address manually but make you enter your postcode that matches you to the wrong addresses, leaving you no choice but to call them to have them do it.

It's not the end of the story - for several turns their staff had input my address wrongly and I had to call them for several times to simply get it right. It cost me two hours, which was horrendous. I've used a couple of banks and none of them behaves in such manner.

If you file an official complaint they might give you £100 free compensation for wasting your time. That is awful customer standards btw! You shouldn’t let it slide!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending