The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

university choice

Hello,
I am an international student. I got offers from the following universities. Please help me in making decisions respective to academics, graduate job opportunities, etc.

1) Queen Mary University of London (MSc Big data science)
2) University of Liverpool (MSc Data Science and AI)
3) University of Bath (MSc Data Science with Placement)
4) University of Manchester (MSc Data Science (Business and Management)), but I am on the waiting list and will get the decision by the end of May.
Original post by sanu15
Hello,
I am an international student. I got offers from the following universities. Please help me in making decisions respective to academics, graduate job opportunities, etc.

1) Queen Mary University of London (MSc Big data science)
2) University of Liverpool (MSc Data Science and AI)
3) University of Bath (MSc Data Science with Placement)
4) University of Manchester (MSc Data Science (Business and Management)), but I am on the waiting list and will get the decision by the end of May.

Hi there! Congratulations on your offers! Queen Mary has a very reputable sciences faculty, and are especially known for their research prowess which I imagine would be helpful in an MSc degree. With respect to graduate job opportunities, the uni also retains a good employability ranking. While I can't speak for certain with regards to the other universities, I do know that these are all great choices to have- its just a matter of whats important to you and also the environment that will be best for you! Please do let me know if I can be of any further help.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending