The Student Room Group

no motivation

hey guys, I have 6 weeks till my first exam

im tired, idk what to do - im learning content for the first time, can't rlly recall stuff I've done recently because im covering last year content, im having to teach myself due to my bad teachers. im tired and I feel hopeless I need AAB for my uni and im scared idk if I'll get it idk what to do, Im struggling does anyone have any advice please I beg
(edited 1 year ago)
Get good bozo

Original post by jayjay1222

im tired, idk what to do - im learning content for the first time, can't rlly recall stuff I've done recently because im covering last year content, im having to teach myself due to my bad teachers. im tired and I feel hopeless I need AAB for my uni and im scared idk if I'll get it idk what to do, Im struggling does anyone have any advice please I beg
thanks ig
Original post by Mickeytino
Get good bozo

just try to cover as much as you can. If you're really short for time I would suggest going through past paper questions but do not manually complete them, instead think of the answers or make a brief plan and compare ur answers to the mark scheme. Whilst going through the papers try and look for the types of questions that come up the most. These will likely come up in your exam. I would also recommend verbally teaching the content to another family member or friend as this forces you to understand the syllabus topics. I hope this helps :smile:

Heya!
There are many resources online from youtube to websites that will be helpful for your revision. I recommend creating a study schedule and setting goals for yourself for the day (it keeps motivation up!). Make sure to do plenty of practice questions as well + go through the mark scheme to see how you can improve your answer. If it helps, Study Mind has free resources that can help you out :h:

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind
what if I dont understand the question or idk what to write for it??

Original post by michaela002
just try to cover as much as you can. If you're really short for time I would suggest going through past paper questions but do not manually complete them, instead think of the answers or make a brief plan and compare ur answers to the mark scheme. Whilst going through the papers try and look for the types of questions that come up the most. These will likely come up in your exam. I would also recommend verbally teaching the content to another family member or friend as this forces you to understand the syllabus topics. I hope this helps :smile:
what if I dont understand the question or idk what to write for it??

just circle the question and skip it. then later really focus on those questions you got wrong so it doesn't happen again

Quick Reply

Latest