The Student Room Group

Future career paths

Hi what are the future potential career paths with a Degree in Bsc Computer Networks and Technology (Digital Technology). I complete university with barely weeks to go and graduate this coming August/September and I was able to apply for postgraduate jobs from January onwards but hope to have a postgraduate job in time for September.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi what are the future potential career paths with a Degree in Bsc Computer Networks and Technology (Digital Technology). I complete university with barely weeks to go and graduate this coming August/September and I was able to apply for postgraduate jobs from January onwards but hope to have a postgraduate job in time for September.

You could be a solutions architect, network engineer, pre-sales technical consultant, service desk engineer, network and systems engineer or a computer systems analyst as well. I hope this helps. :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
You could be a solutions architect, network engineer, pre-sales technical consultant, service desk engineer, network and systems engineer or a computer systems analyst as well. I hope this helps. :smile:

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending