The Student Room Group

Edinburgh vs Warwick

I got conditional offers from these two programs:

University of Warwick, MSc Finance

University of Edinburgh, Masters in Banking Innovation and Risk Analytics

I cannot make a choice between these two options. I am attracted by the QS 15 ranking and the environment of Edinburgh, but I am worried that finding a job after graduation may be more challenging compared to Warwick. I have heard that WBS MSc Finance is a highly competitive program to get into, but I am unsure if it is really easy to find a job in London with PSW? Also, I think the career pathway can be so different, I am thinking that I can do jobs like credit risk analyst if I choose Edinburgh, but not sure what to do if I choose Warwick.

Please share your ideas, many thanks in advance.
(edited 1 year ago)
These are both great schools. However I believe both these courses are quite different. Why don’t you compare the modules offered by them? You can also talk to the alumni of these universities and then make a decision
Reply 2
Original post by ian5671234
I got conditional offers from these two programs:

University of Warwick, MSc Finance

University of Edinburgh, Masters in Banking Innovation and Risk Analytics

I cannot make a choice between these two options. I am attracted by the QS 15 ranking and the environment of Edinburgh, but I am worried that finding a job after graduation may be more challenging compared to Warwick. I have heard that WBS MSc Finance is a highly competitive program to get into, but I am unsure if it is really easy to find a job in London with PSW? Also, I think the career pathway can be so different, I am thinking that I can do jobs like credit risk analyst if I choose Edinburgh, but not sure what to do if I choose Warwick.

Please share your ideas, many thanks in advance.

vote for warwick I also got an offer from MSc in Finance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending