The Student Room Group

My flatmate is obsessed with s*x

My female flatmate has boys over basically., Every. Single. Night.

I'm pretty sure she has a boyfriend and is cheating on him but anyways she has sex literally every half an hour.

She has been worse recently, staying up until 7/8am having the loudest sex possible. It also sounds very scripted - exactly like something on P-hub. She says the same stuff and makes the same noises every night in the same order (I'm not creepy for knowing that it's because she does it every single day of my lifeeeeee) (earplugs don't help). The boys NEVER make any noise though, it's only her. I think she wants me to know what she's doing or something??? It just sounds so fake lol. I haven't slept in like 40 hours because I can't nap during the day annoyingly. I am tempted to complain to our accommodation people but I am the only room next to her so she'll know it was me. And we have basically finished uni anyway so no point really.

But I'm basically just wondering is it normal for someone to have sex around 1293848329128392 times a day? I didn't know boys could do it that often/quick.

I will also never understand how she's not worried about getting pregnant, and how she isn't actually pregnant at the rate she's doing it. I'm literally afraid of having sex once because I don't wanna get pregnant lol, and I bet she's not even using protection. She's not on birth control either (me and my flatmates have the most random conversations don't even ask).
maybe ask her to be quieter or something? try and talk to her about it first before you complain to your accommodation if you do decide to do that
Reply 2
She can have sex whenever she wants, unprotected too. All that is none of your concern. Tell her she's being too loud and that you can hear her, there's nothing wrong that. Ask her to be more considerate.
Let her know she's being too loud and to keep it down. Beyond that it's her own business who she sleeps with.
Sadly she can do what she likes in terms of quantity of sexual partners

In terms of loudness you can have a word ig

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending