The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

ucl media applicants

is anyone hearing back from ucl for BA media?? i only know under 10 people who got an offer.
Still waiting…but i can tell you don't put too many hope. :frown:which make me so sad is that my classmate got offer several days ago, but her grades was terrible…why???sometimes i cant tell how these colleges choose their student !so unfair!!:mad:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Still waiting…but i can tell you don't put too many hope. :frown:which make me so sad is that my classmate got offer several days ago, but her grades was terrible…why???sometimes i cant tell how these colleges choose their student !so unfair!!:mad:

i mean yea im losing hope too. I got 43 for IB and still no response. They didn't even request official documents for my IB grades which is odd considering that I am currently not in high school
Reply 3

whats the exact date your classmate got the offer? Just curious, and is she a home or international student
Original post by kyrie.x
whats the exact date your classmate got the offer? Just curious, and is she a home or international student

4/6 she is international student. By the way your grade are amazing!!:smile:
Reply 5
4/6 she is international student. By the way your grade are amazing!!:smile:

i think if we dont hear back on 13-14, it will most likely be a rejection so good luck to the both of us. Also thanks ahahah
Reply 6
(Original post by Anonymous)4/6 she is international student. By the way your grade are amazing!!:smile:

actually scratch that don't take my word for it lol. On the spreadsheet, all acceptance came on 4/4-6/4 so yea GGWP

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending