The Student Room Group

Will my university or HEDD tell my employer I was expelled?

I got expelled for non-academic misconduct from Uni 1 and then I finished my degree from Uni 2

My employer now wants to contact Uni 1 to confirm I attended that Uni from dates X to Y. Will Uni 1 tell my employer I was expelled or will they just say yes, she did attend from X to Y

Also, I used student services as my reference instead of an academic tutor
Original post by ineedajob2023
I got expelled for non-academic misconduct from Uni 1 and then I finished my degree from Uni 2

My employer now wants to contact Uni 1 to confirm I attended that Uni from dates X to Y. Will Uni 1 tell my employer I was expelled or will they just say yes, she did attend from X to Y

Was it your tutor who expelled you? Or was it someone else?
If you used student services rather than your academic tutor then you should be ok. I doubt they would know the ins and outs about why you were expelled or anything. They wont really know you very well, so would probably just give what the job wants (i.e. just confirming you attended from X date to Y date).
Reply 2
Original post by ineedajob2023

what happened in the end? i have a close friend who is in a very similar position and Im worried for him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending