The Student Room Group

student finance

Hi, i have some questions. If you expelled from the university in the first year , do you have the right to claim back the money of the student finance ? And , can you Apply for student finance to another university ?
What do you mean “claim back the money”

If you’re expelled then you’re still obligated by the university fee payment policy that you agreed to when you enrolled.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
What do you mean “claim back the money”

If you’re expelled then you’re still obligated by the university fee payment policy that you agreed to when you enrolled.

I mean they do not refund the tuition if they decide to expel a student
Original post by jimmy448
I mean they do not refund the tuition if they decide to expel a student

That depends on what was in the policy that you agreed to when you enrolled.
Why would they refund you or SFE?
Original post by jimmy448
Hi, i have some questions. If you expelled from the university in the first year , do you have the right to claim back the money of the student finance ? And , can you Apply for student finance to another university ?

Hi there, If you attended the course prior to expulsion your university has the right to the funding for your course. If the university decide not to take this they would notify ourselves on the funding they are charging you and this would be updated on your account. If your funding has been paid to the university and they have confirmed this is the funding they require then you wouldn't receive a refund for this. I would advise to discuss this with your university. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending