The Student Room Group

arbitio vs law mind (lnat+ps)

hi guys :')

just wondering what your guys' thoughts are on the above platforms? and if you have any other recommendations for online platforms to help me with the lnat (i've already gotten all the recommended books so don't bother recommending me those hahaha)

i wanted to go with arbitio just bc their excel package included unlimited essay markings and 2 personal statement checks but i don't know what the quality of these services would be

law mind offers a similar service (personal statement checks) but again i don't know what the quality of this would be and i wanted to fully understand the pros and cons of each platform before i make the investment

if law minds personal statement checks are better then i wouldn't mind getting the arbitio master programme (the cheaper one but does not include essay marking and ps checking) and then getting 2 ps checks from law mind later?

what do people think? what are people's personal experience with either of the two platforms
Reply 1
Arbitios multiple choice tests are pretty good but put no value on their essay marking, they simply don't mark them. Their essay prompts are pretty good. I would defiantly recommend it to use for multiple choice if you truly feel the need to practice more.
Yeah arbitio don't actually mark the essays at all, which can be annoying if you're depending on it. The multiple choice practice is good though, but you'd probably be better off just using some books imo (I had Arbitio + the ultimate LNAT guide and found the latter to be more useful).
Reply 3
Original post by V Ash
Arbitios multiple choice tests are pretty good but put no value on their essay marking, they simply don't mark them. Their essay prompts are pretty good. I would defiantly recommend it to use for multiple choice if you truly feel the need to practice more.

Original post by AlexStricklin12
Yeah arbitio don't actually mark the essays at all, which can be annoying if you're depending on it. The multiple choice practice is good though, but you'd probably be better off just using some books imo (I had Arbitio + the ultimate LNAT guide and found the latter to be more useful).

great!! thank u guys sm i guess i'll just get the package w/o the essay marking :smile:
Reply 4
I can't comment on Law Mind the two I've used are Arbitio and LNAT Master, both have good quality multiple choice questions for section A, not much in it between the two, the LNAT Master course does offer essay marking but I didn't buy that so I can't comment.
Reply 5
Original post by username3729415
I have an Arbitio account with a master subscription which I no longer use if anybody is interested.

Hi I would be interested. I’m broke and need some resources but I can’t afford any. Pls and thank you
Reply 6
Original post by username3729415
Hi, I logged on to the account and the subscription seems to have expired. I thought it was a lifetime subscription. Sorry!

Thank you for trying !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending