The Student Room Group

LNAT vs Arbitio help

I took the LNAT today and have been practicing with Arbitio. I felt the same way I feel after finishing an Arbitio test, where I've been scoring 23s mostly. many say ull actually score much higher than on Arbitio, but I don't feel like the test was THAT easier, just that some answers were easier to cross out. Im worried because im aiming for 27+, what if I feel the same way because im scoring ~23 too?? anyone had the same experience or..??
hi!, im taking mine tmr so i dont know how much help i'll be but id really like to give you some reassurance - i know many people older than me who has taken it and felt like they did rubbish and they all got high 20s, you'll 100% get above 27+ believe in yourself and have faith, the fact you practice with arbitito is insane because i personally think that arbitio is difficult lol. you are a very intelligent person and you got this. who cares if you get below 27 some people got into oxford with low 20's youll be okay!!
Reply 2
Original post by aleisham063
hi!, im taking mine tmr so i dont know how much help i'll be but id really like to give you some reassurance - i know many people older than me who has taken it and felt like they did rubbish and they all got high 20s, you'll 100% get above 27+ believe in yourself and have faith, the fact you practice with arbitito is insane because i personally think that arbitio is difficult lol. you are a very intelligent person and you got this. who cares if you get below 27 some people got into oxford with low 20's youll be okay!!

its 7 in the morning here im about to go to school but im so glad I read this haha, ur soooo kind, this makes me feel so much better... thank you so much for ur reply!!! hope u do well in ur test and let me know how it goes!! you can do this!!!
Reply 3
Original post by bg112
its 7 in the morning here im about to go to school but im so glad I read this haha, ur soooo kind, this makes me feel so much better... thank you so much for ur reply!!! hope u do well in ur test and let me know how it goes!! you can do this!!!

I'm sure you did amazing! i am also aiming for around 28 and have been getting around 18/19 on Arbitio! So don't worry you aren't alone! what kind of essay questions did you have?
Reply 4
Original post by Viafrancis
I'm sure you did amazing! i am also aiming for around 28 and have been getting around 18/19 on Arbitio! So don't worry you aren't alone! what kind of essay questions did you have?

thank you :smile:) concerning essay questions, im not legally allowed to share them but I would advise you to practice basic debate topics its very helpful. don't waste time preparing specific topics hoping all get them, there s a very low chance u will. so just practice structure and forming arguments
Hii!! i just did mine lol it was much easier than i thought it would be, and others said the exact same too, you def did amazing !
Reply 6
Hii!! i just did mine lol it was much easier than i thought it would be, and others said the exact same too, you def did amazing !

that is great to hear!! im so glad u did well!!
Original post by bg112
that is great to hear!! im so glad u did well!!

i love you
Original post by bg112
thank you :smile:) concerning essay questions, im not legally allowed to share them but I would advise you to practice basic debate topics its very helpful. don't waste time preparing specific topics hoping all get them, there s a very low chance u will. so just practice structure and forming arguments

would you say not knowing evidence based on data would hinder quality of essay? like for example if climate change comes up, if I do not know any stats about climate change would that bring my essay down or do they assess your essay based on your quality of argument
Original post by politiczzgirl
would you say not knowing evidence based on data would hinder quality of essay? like for example if climate change comes up, if I do not know any stats about climate change would that bring my essay down or do they assess your essay based on your quality of argument

Make them up, unless your statistic is wildly off, they won’t care. And you’re right, it’s about the quality of your arguments anyway.
Hi i just got 17 on arbitio test 7 - if anyone has done their lnat and has tips for the mcq pls let me know i'm struggling!! my exam is in 3 days an I'm not sure if i should just do it or reschedule as i don't seem to be doing well at all? - any tips would be amazing
Reply 11
Original post by politiczzgirl

honestly, i dont think it should. your arguments are assessed based on whether they are logical and backed up with evidence, not necessarily "data". if u do have some specific examples and stats, that would definitely not harm you. but a lack in it is not supposed to affect ur essay grade. focus on the content and forming valid and logical arguments. u arent expected to have a statistic database engraved in ur mind yk?
Original post by Viafrancis
Hi i just got 17 on arbitio test 7 - if anyone has done their lnat and has tips for the mcq pls let me know i'm struggling!! my exam is in 3 days an I'm not sure if i should just do it or reschedule as i don't seem to be doing well at all? - any tips would be amazing

hi! i was averaging a 29-32 on the actual exam website mocks but arbitio i got a 17 too, i did the exam today, arbitio is much much much harder than the exam i would say, if you wanna know ur actual score id suggest using the website (its also known people get quite a bit higher in the exam than in arbitio) reschedule if ur reallt really worried but i think it might just be nerves it feels good to have done it and that weight is gone x
hi! i was averaging a 29-32 on the actual exam website mocks but arbitio i got a 17 too, i did the exam today, arbitio is much much much harder than the exam i would say, if you wanna know ur actual score id suggest using the website (its also known people get quite a bit higher in the exam than in arbitio) reschedule if ur reallt really worried but i think it might just be nerves it feels good to have done it and that weight is gone x

yes ive already done both 2010 papers and got 27 but that was quite early on! X Im sure your exam went so well xx well done
thanks queen (or king) ur gna slay ur exam x
Reply 15
I am also worried about my Lnat as I am going to take it next Saturday. I have done lots of Arbitio and got average 21 score, but I got 27 on the Lnat website. I am not sure about my actual ability so I am really nervous as I want late 20s to apply for cam....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending