The Student Room Group

How do you swap driving test dates

i don't understand how you do it, what if the person fails and wants their test date back
Original post by 2760
i don't understand how you do it, what if the person fails and wants their test date back

Your driving instructor should be able to help rearrange your test date though if you were to do it and may this be forbidden the unthinkable happens then you’d have to wait through cancellation until new dates open up.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
Wait
Reply 3
Original post by Mohammed_80
Your driving instructor should be able to help rearrange your test date though if you were to do it and may this be forbidden the unthinkable happens then you’d have to wait through cancellation until new dates open up.

I heard you have to call up DVSA and get them to swap the dates? Not too sure tho
Original post by 2760
I heard you have to call up DVSA and get them to swap the dates? Not too sure tho

No you can ask your instructor too
Reply 5
Original post by Mohammed_80
No you can ask your instructor too

So if i were to find someone with a date to swap all i have to do is tell my instructor?
Original post by 2760
So if i were to find someone with a date to swap all i have to do is tell my instructor?

Just ask your instructor you’d like to change your date they’ll change it for you to someone that they think is ready for the test.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending