The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Release of offers

Hi there. Is anyone still waiting on an offer from Exeter? Politics and Int Relations? Already have A-level results from 2022 - A Politics, B History, C Biology. Can't decide if we are still in a holding tier as standard offer is ABB or whether it would be a straight rejection on these grades and we just haven't had this confirmed yet. UCAS application submitted mid Jan, they have acknowledged receipt.
I've moved your thread to a more appropriate place in the forums. In future, please double check to see if your thread would be better suited in another area. Thank-you!
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Original post by RStephe
Hi there. Is anyone still waiting on an offer from Exeter? Politics and Int Relations? Already have A-level results from 2022 - A Politics, B History, C Biology. Can't decide if we are still in a holding tier as standard offer is ABB or whether it would be a straight rejection on these grades and we just haven't had this confirmed yet. UCAS application submitted mid Jan, they have acknowledged receipt.

I have recived a conditional offer from Exeter in March. Ive also done my A levels last year with grades BBC, but I additionaly did a BTEC; Exeter's offer was based on me achiving a DM in BTEC to cover up for the B I got in A levels last year. I would ask you to wait as there may be a good chance you get in.
Original post by RStephe

Have you heard back from us?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending