The Student Room Group

Msc in cyber security (international student)

i have offers from cardiff, Loughborough and Royal hollowoy.
Just wanted to know how good is msc info security at rhul,bcuz apparently the nightlife is ded and rankings are low but i have heard its good and i have placement year offer(also how good are those placements). On the contrary Cardiff has better ranking and a good nightlife but is the course good enough to land a good job.
Original post by maheeep
i have offers from cardiff, Loughborough and Royal hollowoy.
Just wanted to know how good is msc info security at rhul,bcuz apparently the nightlife is ded and rankings are low but i have heard its good and i have placement year offer(also how good are those placements). On the contrary Cardiff has better ranking and a good nightlife but is the course good enough to land a good job.

Hi @maheeep

Congrats on your offers!

I know that it can be tough to choose a university to go to. If you visit the MSc Cyber Security and Data Analytics course page, you will be able to see the modules you would be studying, rankings and careers information, which may help you with making a decision. if you have any specific questions about the course you can email [email protected] and they will be able to help you.

I would also visit this page on our Institute for Digital Technologies to find out more about the department that manages this course.

Something that may also be worth considering is career opportunities. Loughborough also has fantastic careers support that helps you during your studies and also for up to 3 years after you graduate - there is also a specific page on how we support international students. There's also some careers information on the course page.

It's worth taking a look at the campuses of the unis you are considering - this was something that helped me choose to come to Loughborough. This course is located on our London campus and more can be found out about this campus here.

I hope this was helpful and if you have any other questions just let us know :smile:

Jess

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending