The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Do Accomodation rooms get posted regularly?

Title. Non-KAAS international student who just got into the portal just now and couldn't find neither SSA nor GDS there at all, and I'm curious if I should just settle for one of the other options or if I'll have enough chances to book another room. Seems odd that they'd all have run out a day into accom bookings being open.
Original post by Josephzoon
Title. Non-KAAS international student who just got into the portal just now and couldn't find neither SSA nor GDS there at all, and I'm curious if I should just settle for one of the other options or if I'll have enough chances to book another room. Seems odd that they'd all have run out a day into accom bookings being open.

accommodation bookings didn't open a day ago, they opened about 2 weeks ago. accommodation is meant to be released in batches so if you're dead set on one of those keep checking every day as sometimes they pop up randomly
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
accommodation bookings didn't open a day ago, they opened about 2 weeks ago. accommodation is meant to be released in batches so if you're dead set on one of those keep checking every day as sometimes they pop up randomly

Yeah I read. I was just confused as the King's website didn't update saying booking had opened till two days ago, and I couldn't firm kings earlier as I was still waiting for a response from Edinburgh. Thanks for the explanation, I'll be on the lookout.
no worries, yeah they were so slow at updating their website so im assuming lots of people didn't know until recently.
Yeah I read. I was just confused as the King's website didn't update saying booking had opened till two days ago, and I couldn't firm kings earlier as I was still waiting for a response from Edinburgh. Thanks for the explanation, I'll be on the lookout.
Hi, I'm looking for a KCL student to take over my contract at Atlas from June/July to 09.09.

-380£ weekly, bills included
-right next to a leisure centre with a gym, swimming pool and sauna and in walking distance to the GymGroup
-Wi-fi
-Common room
-Laundry room
-24/7 reception
-Bike storage
-Disabled access
-Study areas
-Microwave & oven
-Fridge & freezer
-Vending machines
-Outdoor social space
-24/7 assistance
-Secure access
-CCTV (in communal spaces)

Atlas is the pinnacle of stylish high-rise living. In this modern residence, you'll be able to study, relax and lead a vibrant social life in the trendy Vauxhall area, all within 5 minutes of public transport links - allowing easy access to KCL campuses and everything else the capital has to offer.

The facilities have a large common study room, cinema rooms, terraces overlooking London and much more!

A link to Atlas with pictures and all information you need can be found here: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/atlas

Let me know if you are interested!

Quick Reply

Latest