The Student Room Group

Looking for London Student Accomodation (June to September)

Hello, I am looking to replace someone's tenancy from June to September (short term rental). Please let me know if you might be interested
Hey!
Are you still looking for accommodation for the summer?
I have a contract with IQ Student Accommodation(Tufnell House) until August 26th in London. En-Suite, large comfortable room on the ground floor, shared kitchen, 3 more rooms in the block. The building itself has a fitness, study rooms, game rooms and social areas, laundry and All-inclusive bills. Very convenient geolocation, two stations to Camden Town, 20-30 minutes to Oxford Street, walking distance to London Metropolitan University. Quiet area near the center of London!
Location: London, N7 0EG, Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park underground station. Room type "Bronze En-Suite"
I am urgently looking for a person who will take over my contract ASAP, because for family reasons I need to go home for the whole summer!!!
Here is my email: [email protected]
Reply 2
Hello,
I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Felda House in Wembley. It is an ensuite room in a 5-room flat for £214 p/w. It is available from the 1st of June to the 21st of July, if you need to stay longer you can extend the lease accordingly. If interested, please PM me or reply to my post (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7351304#post98417107).
Reply 3
Original post by FromAlice
Hey!
Are you still looking for accommodation for the summer?
I have a contract with IQ Student Accommodation(Tufnell House) until August 26th in London. En-Suite, large comfortable room on the ground floor, shared kitchen, 3 more rooms in the block. The building itself has a fitness, study rooms, game rooms and social areas, laundry and All-inclusive bills. Very convenient geolocation, two stations to Camden Town, 20-30 minutes to Oxford Street, walking distance to London Metropolitan University. Quiet area near the center of London!
Location: London, N7 0EG, Huddleston Road, Tufnell Park underground station. Room type "Bronze En-Suite"
I am urgently looking for a person who will take over my contract ASAP, because for family reasons I need to go home for the whole summer!!!
Here is my email: [email protected]

Hi! I have emailed you :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by AlanK
Hello, I am looking to replace someone's tenancy from June to September (short term rental). Please let me know if you might be interested

hiya i have an ensuite room in Canvas walthamstow its around 20 minutes ish tube from central, the walk to the station is under a minute
nice flatmates , a big kitchen and a really nice view of the city skyline from the window
Reply 5
Original post by AlanK

Hi, if you're still interested, I'm looking for a KCL student to take over my summer extension contract for a studio room in Angel Lane, Stratford. It is from 24th June to 9th September.
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending