The Student Room Group

Lost AQA A Level Biology Chapter 19 Flashcards Dilemma

Hi
I've just gone to write up my Chapter 19 flashcards so that I can use them on my phone and laptop when I don't have them in my bag - however after searching the whole house, I have realised I left them on the bus!

They took me ages to make and I don't think I have time to make them again - Does anybody have flashcards for AQA A Level Biology Chapter 19?

I'm literally kicking myself for not typing them up sooner and i'm so gutted that my hard work is lost - Any help would be extremely appreciated!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by M00nlightt
Hi
I've just gone to write up my Chapter 19 flashcards so that I can use them on my phone and laptop when I don't have them in my bag - however after searching the whole house, I have realised I left them on the bus!

They took me ages to make and I don't think I have time to make them again - Does anybody have flashcards for AQA A Level Biology Chapter 19?

I'm literally kicking myself for not typing them up sooner and i'm so gutted that my hard work is lost - Any help would be extremely appreciated!

Sorry to hear that, Don't worry, if you go to quizlet and type up "AQA A Level Biology Chapter 19" flashcards, or "AQA A Level Biology {topic name}" and then go to study sets, choose a set with preferrably 5 stars, and then you can do them on quizlet or import them to anki if that's what you do. If you don't know how to import them just let me know.
Reply 2
Original post by adrigoalevel
Sorry to hear that, Don't worry, if you go to quizlet and type up "AQA A Level Biology Chapter 19" flashcards, or "AQA A Level Biology {topic name}" and then go to study sets, choose a set with preferrably 5 stars, and then you can do them on quizlet or import them to anki if that's what you do. If you don't know how to import them just let me know.

I had a little look before I posted and there doesn't seem to be too much that have everything in them, however I will have another deeper search again. You don't happen to know of any that are good do you? If you don't that's completely fine, i just want to make sure that I don't end up missing something, knowing my luck it'd be the main focus of the exam haha

Thanks for your reply - if you're doing exams too good luck! I'm doing Bio, History and Literature if you wanted any advice on those (although maybe not about how to take care of your flashcards...) anywho thank you! (ooo that rhymes lol)
(edited 1 year ago)
Ah I see, I found this - https://quizlet.com/search?query=aqa-a-level-biology-ecosystems&type=sets&page=2 , try and put AQA A Level Biology Populations in ecosystems instead, it might come up with more, try and get most of your knowledge from doing exam qs and adding wrong ones to the flashcard deck itself. I'm doing bio chem and maths, and I'm trying to do flashcards and exam qs, there's just too much content lmao. Good luck w yours too
Reply 4
Original post by adrigoalevel
Ah I see, I found this - https://quizlet.com/search?query=aqa-a-level-biology-ecosystems&type=sets&page=2 , try and put AQA A Level Biology Populations in ecosystems instead, it might come up with more, try and get most of your knowledge from doing exam qs and adding wrong ones to the flashcard deck itself. I'm doing bio chem and maths, and I'm trying to do flashcards and exam qs, there's just too much content lmao. Good luck w yours too

Thank you so much you're a gem! Gosh I've hear chem is really hard good luck with that. That's a good idea, i'm planning on going over cards then doing questions and seeing what I've done wrong then doing those cards again till I get it right. There really is a huge amount of content isn't there haha - well sending lots and lots of luck your way, thank you for your help and I hope the flashcard making goes well for you too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest