The Student Room Group

A Level Spanish Paper 3 Speaking Exam AQA

How many stimulus cards are we given? Is it 2? I heard someone say before that you can choose whether you do 2 AS Level cards, or 1 from AS and 1 from A2? Is this true? In that case I can just learn the topics from year 1 for the speaking test?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by annaolivex
How many stimulus cards are we given? Is it 2? I heard someone say before that you can choose whether you do 2 AS Level cards, or 1 from AS and 1 from A2? Is this true? In that case I can just learn the topics from year 1 for the speaking test?

In the a level exam they give you two options that you have to choose from, one AS topic and one A level topic. You choose which one you want to do your speaking on. They’ll also never give you a card that’s linked to your IRP. For example, if you did your IRP on dictatorships in Latin America, you won’t be given a card from the Monarchies and Dictatorship module
Got my exam end of this week, I'm so bloody nervous man, anyone else got theirs soon or is it just that my school is stupid and forcing us to do it way too early?
Original post by HFonseca14
Got my exam end of this week, I'm so bloody nervous man, anyone else got theirs soon or is it just that my school is stupid and forcing us to do it way too early?

Aaah😭 good luck, you got this!! I’ve got mine on Wednesday and I’m so so scared. It feels like it’s so early to do it, it’s still April😭. I was expecting it to be in May
Hopefully it goes well for all of us though :smile:
I've got mine today and im sooo nervous
Original post by FelicityL
I've got mine today and im sooo nervous

Buena Suerte, yo que vas a hacer super bien!! What theme card are you hoping to get?
Buena Suerte, yo que vas a hacer super bien!! What theme card are you hoping to get?

muchas gracias 🤍 i hope i get inmigración o racismo, im quite gd at that and i can waffle on for ages haha
Tbh it’s not as daunting as it seems. As someone who did it last year, the best tip I can give is write out your questions first so u don’t forget and end up wasting time trying to think of one in the exam👍🏾
(edited 1 year ago)
muchas gracias 🤍 i hope i get inmigración o racismo, im quite gd at that and i can waffle on for ages haha

Howd it go? Hope that you got immigration or racism, but im sure you did well regardless
Reply 9
how was it? were the topics hard or bearable hahah
Reply 10
how was it?
Original post by #anonymous_user
Aaah😭 good luck, you got this!! I’ve got mine on Wednesday and I’m so so scared. It feels like it’s so early to do it, it’s still April😭. I was expecting it to be in May
Reply 11
Original post by The-Smart
Heey
what photocards u got pleaeee ?

got patrimonio and movimientos was horrible
did anyone get idolos or ciberespacio? so lucky ffs
Reply 12
Gurl patrimonio is kinda interesting though, hope it went good :smile: btw can you pm me back thanks x

got patrimonio and movimientos was horrible
did anyone get idolos or ciberespacio? so lucky ffs
(edited 12 months ago)
Reply 13

hey I’ve done urs yet?
Reply 14
Original post by #anonymous_user

hey how was it¿
Reply 15
my speaking went well i think thanks for evryone asking🫶 but pls can everyone stop asking me (and others) what was on my speaking cards lol
Reply 16
my speaking went well i think thanks for evryone asking🫶 but pls can everyone stop asking me (and others) what was on my speaking cards lol

exactly, like the number of ppl who havent done their orals yet and are just pming asking for stuff is a joke, im not talking to anyone whos not had their exam yet about my cards
I’ve got mine on may 12th and I’m so nervous because teachers have not helped me at all :frown: hopefully I get a nice card
Reply 18
fr, its so annoying - im not stupid enough to tell them what was on my test lol
exactly, like the number of ppl who havent done their orals yet and are just pming asking for stuff is a joke, im not talking to anyone whos not had their exam yet about my cards
Reply 19
(Original post by FelicityL)my speaking went well i think thanks for evryone asking🫶 but pls can everyone stop asking me (and others) what was on my speaking cards lol

Hey, how was your examiner with the timings? Was the transition too slow between the card and the irp bc this is worrying me! As I know we only have the total 18 minutes which does not account for any shuffling things around, just going straight into the presentation after the card :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest