The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Uni offers complete?

Ayo ppl

I just got a conditional offer from Kings College London, I got the email and it said to go onto the kings website and logic etc and thats where i found out. i go onto UCAS however and it still says 4/5 not 5/5 and still considers Kings as not responding but they have, just not through UCAS??

How is this possible??

Thanks, have a good friday and weekend :smile: <33
Original post by Marysia W-Smith
Ayo ppl

I just got a conditional offer from Kings College London, I got the email and it said to go onto the kings website and logic etc and thats where i found out. i go onto UCAS however and it still says 4/5 not 5/5 and still considers Kings as not responding but they have, just not through UCAS??

It may be that Kings have updated their own internal systems, but that data has not yet been transfered to UCAS.

I've no idea how universities send data to UCAS, but it's possible that it's done by sending bulk updates as an overnight process rather than being done "live".
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by martin7
It may be that Kings have updated their own internal systems, but that data has not yet been transfered to UCAS.

I've no idea how universities send data to UCAS, but it's possible that it's done by sending bulk updates as an overnight process rather than being done "live".

Yeah, it’s bulk updates a couple of times a day.

Uni being a bit naughty advising outcome ahead of UCAS but we’ll ignore that.

Quick Reply

Latest