The Student Room Group

Males

First time FWB. Only slept twice with each other as live long way away. I’ve been separated for 7 years, first time unexpectedly with the guy . I was 43 years married. . I felt guilty after but got over it.He’s just coming out of 2 years separation- hard for him. He developed feelings for me after 2 nd time of sex. I had a new life again with him in bed. We now had a great friendship, bonding and feelings. Talking a lot. This was February to this week.- He’s had, work, holidays but always kept in touch. Missed each other when a month away .No one else he’s slept with since me. Now April. I asked him if I could come to his home save him travelling to mine 5 hours.
He yelled! No Way! I freaked and felt embarrassed I’d asked the question.
We’re honest with everything.. I msg him apologies for the question I’d asked. Asking him to call as I felt so upset what I’d done. Nothing.
Calling him last night- no response. Can’t help myself.
Awake 2 am this morning, I was furious and upset.
I sent him a nasty msg , waking him up. Saying things he’d done to me when I first met him. Not impressed .(.He was embarrassed when it happened) alcohol .

End of story- he wasn’t mad at me at all ,
Yet I was so upset I’d hurt him because of no contact to me. He always rings me. Ignored the situation this time.
We sorted it out this morning .EARLY . Thinking now he’s thought about my horrible msg to him-this morning after. Once again I msg asking I want to sort it out this afternoon. Always resolved.
Nothing.
So I’m leaving him alone.
I’m upset I’ve sent the nasty msg but he didn’t respond to me.. Karma . His fault- no reply to me. I overreacted upset when so simple to answer me.
This is worse than when I was dating my EX. OMG. I had to get it off my chest, found this site. No INSULTS, I’m an elderly woman who found happiness at my age. He usely means no harm as everything works out for us. A problem from an old lady.
Original post by Anonymous
First time FWB. Only slept twice with each other as live long way away. I’ve been separated for 7 years, first time unexpectedly with the guy . I was 43 years married. . I felt guilty after but got over it.He’s just coming out of 2 years separation- hard for him. He developed feelings for me after 2 nd time of sex. I had a new life again with him in bed. We now had a great friendship, bonding and feelings. Talking a lot. This was February to this week.- He’s had, work, holidays but always kept in touch. Missed each other when a month away .No one else he’s slept with since me. Now April. I asked him if I could come to his home save him travelling to mine 5 hours.
He yelled! No Way! I freaked and felt embarrassed I’d asked the question.
We’re honest with everything.. I msg him apologies for the question I’d asked. Asking him to call as I felt so upset what I’d done. Nothing.
Calling him last night- no response. Can’t help myself.
Awake 2 am this morning, I was furious and upset.
I sent him a nasty msg , waking him up. Saying things he’d done to me when I first met him. Not impressed .(.He was embarrassed when it happened) alcohol .

End of story- he wasn’t mad at me at all ,
Yet I was so upset I’d hurt him because of no contact to me. He always rings me. Ignored the situation this time.
We sorted it out this morning .EARLY . Thinking now he’s thought about my horrible msg to him-this morning after. Once again I msg asking I want to sort it out this afternoon. Always resolved.
Nothing.
So I’m leaving him alone.
I’m upset I’ve sent the nasty msg but he didn’t respond to me.. Karma . His fault- no reply to me. I overreacted upset when so simple to answer me.
This is worse than when I was dating my EX. OMG. I had to get it off my chest, found this site. No INSULTS, I’m an elderly woman who found happiness at my age. He usely means no harm as everything works out for us. A problem from an old lady.

With all due respect, I think you need therapy because you seem a bit immature.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending