The Student Room Group

leaving the exam

are u allowed to take ur notes out of the exam,I have my English paper 1 soon, but usually I like to have a separate piece of paper in which i like to take notes, in my mocks i was allowed to take that out of the exam with me, but for this exam, I'm not sure if i am allowed.
Original post by Kate190
are u allowed to take ur notes out of the exam,I have my English paper 1 soon, but usually I like to have a separate piece of paper in which i like to take notes, in my mocks i was allowed to take that out of the exam with me, but for this exam, I'm not sure if i am allowed.

you won't be allowed to take your notes out with you
Why would you want to ? Once you leave, your notes are as useful as a bag of dildos
Reply 3
Cause I don’t want it to be marked , at the end of year 10 I had a mock and when my teachers was marking it she thought my notes were the essay, and I don’t want that to happen

Original post by DeadeyeDuncan
Why would you want to ? Once you leave, your notes are as useful as a bag of dildos
Original post by Kate190
Cause I don’t want it to be marked , at the end of year 10 I had a mock and when my teachers was marking it she thought my notes were the essay, and I don’t want that to happen

If it is a separate piece of paper, it won't be marked and if it is on the exam paper cross it out and then it won't be marked

Quick Reply

Latest