The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Portfolio

Hey guys!
I'm a late applicant and I received a link to submit my portfolio last week and I've done so. How long does DMU take to review the portfolio and revert back with a decision?
Phone them up and ask them
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hey guys!
I'm a late applicant and I received a link to submit my portfolio last week and I've done so. How long does DMU take to review the portfolio and revert back with a decision?

Hi there @anonymous #1! It's great to hear that you've submitted your portfolio to us. Our Admissions Team will be reviewing this alongside your application in order to come to a decision for you soon - I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry in the meantime! :banana:

Processing time for applications varies depending on if supplementary information is needed (such as a portfolio and qualification certificates:smartass:) but if you've submitted your portfolio less than ten working days ago I'd say if you can hold on for one of the team to reach out:biggrin:

Of course, if you want to chat to our Admissions Team about any worries you have or further questions regarding your application then they will be happy to help! You can call the team on +44 (0) 116 207 8443 (Monday-Friday 09:00AM-16:30PM UK Time):call:

I hope this was useful and all the best!

- Rose:rose:, De Montfort University Rep.
Hey!
I just received my conditional offer letter from DMU, Im so stoked!!
It's a conditional offer, so can you guys help me with understanding what exactly a DMU credibility check process is?
Original post by Anonymous
Hey!
I just received my conditional offer letter from DMU, Im so stoked!!
It's a conditional offer, so can you guys help me with understanding what exactly a DMU credibility check process is?

Hey there again @anonymous #1, congratulations on your offer! :elefant:And of course!

The Credibility (or sometimes referred to as a pre-CAS) Interview is sometimes a condition stipulated in your Offer Letter. It's an interview that will be arranged once you have made a Tuition Fee Deposit payment of 50% or more and you must clear in order to progress your application and apply for your VISA via UKVI. The CAS is a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies and basically confirms that the University will be the sponsor of your Student VISA (once granted) to study here in the UK with us! Your in-country or regional managers are there to support you with this and can be found here: https://www.dmu.ac.uk/international/en/international-office.aspx

If you have any questions regarding your specific offer letter then you can also reach out to our Admissions Team, or your regional team, as above (and their details should be on your Offer Letter).:yep:

I hope this was the Credibility Check you were referring to! Let me know if not and I'll see how else I can help:flower2:

- Rose:rose:, De Montfort University Rep.
(edited 1 year ago)
This was so helpful. Thank you so much <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending