The Student Room Group

possible ban from AQA gcse

basically for the spanish speaking test, a photocard and roleplay got accidentally taken by a student (didnt know we arent supposed to take it as the teacher said okay when they asked) and they offered it to me however i only saw the photocard but not the questions. they took it back however later the school went looking for it. when they asked us about it they said its highly unlikely serious but it could be considered “extra help” and getting a ban from aqa examinations. They said they will discuss it further but sent us back to our lessons after talking to me for around 30 seconds (i timed it) just to ask if it was in my bag. do you think i could get banned for this???
Reply 1
Original post by studiousgyaldem
basically for the spanish speaking test, a photocard and roleplay got accidentally taken by a student (didnt know we arent supposed to take it as the teacher said okay when they asked) and they offered it to me however i only saw the photocard but not the questions. they took it back however later the school went looking for it. when they asked us about it they said its highly unlikely serious but it could be considered “extra help” and getting a ban from aqa examinations. They said they will discuss it further but sent us back to our lessons after talking to me for around 30 seconds (i timed it) just to ask if it was in my bag. do you think i could get banned for this???

i think you'll be OK, its ntd if im being honest, or at least doesnt warrant a ban from the entire exam board. make sure you stay in contact with the relevant teachers in case they need anything else from you or make any further decisions based on the matter.
ok thx i have anxiety and this just reassured me, my friends said its fine but they’re my friends, id rather hear it from a stranger. TYYY

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending