The Student Room Group

A-level Geography NEA

I'm in yr12 and am about to start planning for my NEA, however i am not 100% sure on what i should do, i was thinking to do something around coastal flooding and defences. I would appreciate if anyone had some ideas or questions to do with this topic area
As a year 13 who got 100% in my NEA (WJEC), just do something similar to an example of one you have access to. Someone in the year above me did a question I was thinking of and he got 100% so I just made sure to include everything he did as well as my stuff. Obviously I couldn't just copy all his data as I had to gather my own but I made sure to go to the same level of detail if not more in places.
Original post by h6yates
As a year 13 who got 100% in my NEA (WJEC), just do something similar to an example of one you have access to. Someone in the year above me did a question I was thinking of and he got 100% so I just made sure to include everything he did as well as my stuff. Obviously I couldn't just copy all his data as I had to gather my own but I made sure to go to the same level of detail if not more in places.

Do you know if deprivation is part of the specification
Reply 3
Original post by Dinasty5
Do you know if deprivation is part of the specification

No but that's definitely something you could investigate e.g. change in deprivation along a transect going outwards from the city centre?
Reply 4
So if I did my NEA on deprivation and the effect it has on the success of students in (named area) have I wasted my time
Reply 5
Original post by Dinasty5
So if I did my NEA on deprivation and the effect it has on the success of students in (named area) have I wasted my time

Nah that would work

Quick Reply

Latest