The Student Room Group

Can I get an A* with this method?

I'm currently self-teaching A-level Chemistry and I've been watching youtube videos and reading a textbook to learn the content. The thing is, I find the textbook explanations quite longwinded and difficult to grasp at times. So I was thinking of watching a youtube video, then reading the revision guide on chemguide/chemrevise, then doing exam questions. what are your thoughts on this studying routine for content learning? I should also mention that I don't make my own revision material and rely purely on the flashcards on physicsandmathstutor.
What exam board and who do you plan on watching on youtube
Id say watch a video then attempt questions, and after few days (if needed) re-read notes from chemrevise before attempting more questions. If you still dont understand the content after watching video, use chemguide etc before attempting questions.
Original post by MirioTogata
What exam board and who do you plan on watching on youtube
Id say watch a video then attempt questions, and after few days (if needed) re-read notes from chemrevise before attempting more questions. If you still dont understand the content after watching video, use chemguide etc before attempting questions.

AQA. I've been watching elliot rintoul and allery chemistry. Thanks for the advice.

Quick Reply

Latest