The Student Room Group

Confused

Theres this guy and he likes me, always starring deeply at me, always copies me, always nice to me. He wants me to look at him

But yet he deliberately makes me feel jealous...going with another girl to lunch etc..

If you like/love someone why do people always push it away...

I thought liked him, I‘m just confused by his actions of going with someone else.

Any advice
Original post by Anonymous
Theres this guy and he likes me, always starring deeply at me, always copies me, always nice to me. He wants me to look at him

But yet he deliberately makes me feel jealous...going with another girl to lunch etc..

I thought liked him, I‘m just confused by his actions of going with someone else.

Any advice

How do you know he's doing it deliberately? Maybe he's not making you feel jealous. It's just how you're thinking. They could be good friends. If you think you like him, just tell him that you do and also ask him whether he likes you or not. Everything will be clear afterwards.
Original post by Anonymous

Any advice

im assuming you guys are younger maybe teenagers (like me), trust me this is normal behaviour for boys, they are too immature to interact with people they like in a sensible way, heck even some older men are like that, he is most likely playing a game to see how you will react to him with another girl, he is not pushing you away he wants to see what you will do, if you really want to you can make the first move..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending