The Student Room Group

Not knowing what to wear for first day.

Hello!! I’m feeling anxious for my first shift tomorrow (and first job) As they havent given me the uniform yet, they told me to wear black bottoms and black trainers but im not sure what to wear top wise tomorrow. I will be working at card factory. Any ideas what i should wear?
i looked up 'card factory employee' and it looks like they have a blue jumper thing everyone wears. but maybe just wear a blouse or a fairly plain t shirt if you are gonna be customer facing before you get the uniform.
You’ll do great! Wear something smart or just a black tshirt. I’m guessing if they didn’t tell u what top to wear the uniform will be a top of some sort that you’ll change into. Don’t stress to much!!
Original post by catlover2802
Hello!! I’m feeling anxious for my first shift tomorrow (and first job) As they havent given me the uniform yet, they told me to wear black bottoms and black trainers but im not sure what to wear top wise tomorrow. I will be working at card factory. Any ideas what i should wear?
Original post by Hdjxkebxkeoxb
You’ll do great! Wear something smart or just a black tshirt. I’m guessing if they didn’t tell u what top to wear the uniform will be a top of some sort that you’ll change into. Don’t stress to much!!

thank you!! im just nervous on what to wear and what to bring. never had a job before as im young, but i know it’ll go better than i expected

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending