The Student Room Group

Dropping out- lecturer ignoring my emails

Hi,
So I decided to drop out on Wednesday and I promptly emailed my lecturer asking her to withdraw me and which procedures I need to follow. It’s now Friday and I have not received an answer back. I emailed her one again this morning and still no reply.
I have no idea what to do as I don’t want this to become a huge issue for me as I’ve got a lot of stuff going on mentally. :frown:
Any help would be much appreciated
Original post by Sona9
Hi,
So I decided to drop out on Wednesday and I promptly emailed my lecturer asking her to withdraw me and which procedures I need to follow. It’s now Friday and I have not received an answer back. I emailed her one again this morning and still no reply.
I have no idea what to do as I don’t want this to become a huge issue for me as I’ve got a lot of stuff going on mentally. :frown:

Withdrawing from your course is an administrative process that academic staff will probably not have any significant involvement with.

Your best bet is to contact your department/school's admin team who will be able to explain the process.
Original post by Sona9
Hi,

This will require multiple people to deal with, your lecturer needs to see the email, pass it on the the admin team and likely discuss with the senior tutor / course director etc. Expecting all that to happen in one clear working day out of term time in the run up to a bank holiday weekend when staff may be away is not realistic.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending