The Student Room Group

Gap year offers

Just wondering how it works with taking a gap year for University, Im in year 13 and have already applied to uni / received offers but considering taking a gap year. If i was to consider going to uni second year round is there any way i can move my offers which i have now for the next year?
Original post by samuelf0215
Just wondering how it works with taking a gap year for University, Im in year 13 and have already applied to uni / received offers but considering taking a gap year. If i was to consider going to uni second year round is there any way i can move my offers which i have now for the next year?

Yes, this is called deferred entry. :smile:
Ring up the uni, explain that you want to defer your offer and they will usually say yes.
Have you made your firm and insurance choices yet?
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
Yes, this is called deferred entry. :smile:
Ring up the uni, explain that you want to defer your offer and they will usually say yes.
Have you made your firm and insurance choices yet?

Still waiting on one more offer so haven't made my choices yet, would i ring up and ask for deferred offer once i've selected my firm and insurance?
Original post by samuelf0215
Still waiting on one more offer so haven't made my choices yet, would i ring up and ask for deferred offer once i've selected my firm and insurance?
Yes

Quick Reply

Latest