The Student Room Group

Does she dislike me

I went to a dinner invite with my fiance and I met this lady who was with her bf as well. When she came I started talking to her but she seems like she wasn't carrying the conversation and when I stopped talking she would just look at me and won't talk at all. I felt like I was the only one doing the most talking even though she was saying things here and there. I felt disappointed in myself as I shouldn't have forced a conversation especially since I met her for the first time and I should be have been OK with awkward silence. I feel like my weakness is thst I sometimes talk hoping to fill the gap of silence. She was looking at me once the conversation stopped too so I felt awkward.. Do you think maybe she didn't like me or didn't want to talk to me
Reply 1
Who is this lady and why does it matter what happened? What about conversation with her boyfriend, aren't you bothered about that, too?
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
Who is this lady and why does it matter what happened? What about conversation with her boyfriend, aren't you bothered about that, too?

She's a lady that I met at my fiancé's colleague house. Her conversation with her bf was ok but she felt awakward. I was doing all the talking and she wasnt saying much
that might be her personality, perhaps introverted? Ask you fiance how she talks with him etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending