The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

bsc management

hi, i have received an offer for this course however, I am now considering doing physics with business studies. does anyone know if it is easy to switch courses at warwick and is physics with business a competitive course?
Reply 1
Im currently an offer holder for Physics with Business studies, and seem to be the only one cuz I have not heard a single person talk about applying to this course.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
I’ve got an offer for Bsc Management as well, just wondering why you wanted to change?
Reply 3
Original post by mkashif23
I’ve got an offer for Bsc Management as well, just wondering why you wanted to change?

hi, i actually have an offer for basc gsd and business studies. i had applied for management and this course and was hoping to get an offer, however i got rejected today.
management was my first choice but well done for ur offer! im just unsure what career i want to go to and physics is more mathematical and increases the range of careers i cld go into. i also enjoy it a lot, which generally people don’t so i was considering switching and currently id rather do it over gsd and business.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Im currently an offer holder for Physics with Business studies, and seem to be the only one cuz I have not heard a single person talk about applying to this course.

what were ur predicted grades if u dont mind me asking and do u know if this course is competitive? i rlly like this course and have loved physics. i wish i applied for this
Reply 5
Original post by hiiii.123456
what were ur predicted grades if u dont mind me asking and do u know if this course is competitive? i rlly like this course and have loved physics. i wish i applied for this

I’m predicted A*AD (distinction in BTEC IT). I have no clue if it’s competitive, but given its physics at a top uni I can imagine it would be. I don’t take FM btw

Quick Reply

Latest