The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Uni of Exeter BSc Finance

Has anyone applied and received an offer at Uni of Exeter BSc in Finance? Can’t find anyone that’s why
Original post by Anonymous
Has anyone applied and received an offer at Uni of Exeter BSc in Finance? Can’t find anyone that’s why

Hi there,

Its great to hear you are considering the University of Exeter! Please feel free to get in contact if you have any questions about the Finance course, or student life in general!

Kitty
University of Exeter Student Ambassador
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
Thank you! I would like the inquire on a few matters. What is the average cohort size for BSc in Finance? Moreover, I was curious on which pathway (i.e data analytics, investment management, or business management) does the majority of students choose
Reply 3
I would also be curious to find out
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you! I would like the inquire on a few matters. What is the average cohort size for BSc in Finance? Moreover, I was curious on which pathway (i.e data analytics, investment management, or business management) does the majority of students choose

Hi there,

I can't say I'm the most qualified to answer these questions as I'm a History student myself, but hopefully I can be of some help!
From what I can gather, the BSc Finance course offers three pathways: Business Management, Data Science and Investment Banking. I believe these are built into the Finance course so that you can tailor your studies to best fit your personal interests. Having spoken to a few students studying Finance here, it seems that Business Management is particularly popular. With the being said, it's really important you choose what best suits your own interests and career aspirations!

In terms of cohort sizes, I don't have access to that information but am happy to find out and get back to you if needed. However, I would recommend getting in contact with one of our students studying Finance via our online messaging system. They should be able to go into more detail about modules, seminar sizes, etc.

I hope this has helped in some way! Please do get in touch if you have any further questions!

Kitty
University of Exeter Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending