The Student Room Group

Hold pool/reservation list

I am gutted and just want to rant... I have been in this hold pool like most of us since December. Today I get an email to say my application has now been rejected as I didn't actually put in the CV part to say I have a full manual drivers licence even though they said I ticked the box when asked if I had one. Is it just me that didn't do this? I just can't believe it I have been waiting so patiently in hope that one day I would eventually get a course or start date but no.... We are sorry you should never have got through the CV sift phase. I am genuinely gutted. I suppose it was my fault for not reading the job description properly before I started my application but come on who actually writes their driving licence with qualifications?? Gutted :-(
Original post by Haydonsj
I am gutted and just want to rant... I have been in this hold pool like most of us since December. Today I get an email to say my application has now been rejected as I didn't actually put in the CV part to say I have a full manual drivers licence even though they said I ticked the box when asked if I had one. Is it just me that didn't do this? I just can't believe it I have been waiting so patiently in hope that one day I would eventually get a course or start date but no.... We are sorry you should never have got through the CV sift phase. I am genuinely gutted. I suppose it was my fault for not reading the job description properly before I started my application but come on who actually writes their driving licence with qualifications?? Gutted :-(

sorry to hear that,
Maybe take more care in the future next time.
:rolleyes:
Reply 2
Original post by *°•._ 𝒯Ø𝓍𝒾𝒸_.•°*
sorry to hear that,
Maybe take more care in the future next time.
:rolleyes:

I thought I had. I put such a lot of work into the whole application just a shame it wasn't noticed in the beginning before i had got this far.
Reply 3
Is there not a chance you can appeal for this as you technically did indicate that you had one in the system? I would ask.
Reply 4
I have thought about that tbh. I wonder if anybody else has appealed an application before?
Reply 5
Original post by Haydonsj
I have thought about that tbh. I wonder if anybody else has appealed an application before?

Probably quite a few people, i’d just tell them what you said here and see what they say. No harm no foul.
Original post by huazj
Is there not a chance you can appeal for this as you technically did indicate that you had one in the system? I would ask.
No unfortunly there isnt

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending