The Student Room Group

Graduate Scheme

I appeared for JLR assessment centre and got placed in their reserve pool. Can someone plz tell what’s the probability to get an offer. I applied for Manufacturing Graduate role
Unfortunately no one except perhaps the company itself will be able to let you know the probability of you getting an offer. I have seen quite a few people on TSR speak about getting an offer from the waitlist, from a range of different companies, so it’s not uncommon.

Graduates reject their offers because they get multiple offers, or have changed their minds about the role - all the time. Which is why companies have reserve lists. So it’s definitely possible, but it depends on how many graduates reject, and how long their reserve list is.

I would keep applying to other places as normal, accept suitable offers elsewhere, and if this company does come through with an offer, you can make your decision then. Good luck !
Reply 2
Original post by AlllMannn
I appeared for JLR assessment centre and got placed in their reserve pool. Can someone plz tell what’s the probability to get an offer. I applied for Manufacturing Graduate role

Did they end up contacting you about a space being available?

Quick Reply

Latest