The Student Room Group

IB Analysis and Approaches Higher help

Hi I've really been struggling with the course mentioned above and I don't know what to do about it. I've been going to clinics and talking with my teacher when I don't understand questions and how to do particular ones but I'm really unsure what to do. Are there any good websites anyone would recommend? How long should I be putting into revision? I have my mocks in a few weeks and I want to do better than I have been so far.
Original post by _user_
Hi I've really been struggling with the course mentioned above and I don't know what to do about it. I've been going to clinics and talking with my teacher when I don't understand questions and how to do particular ones but I'm really unsure what to do. Are there any good websites anyone would recommend? How long should I be putting into revision? I have my mocks in a few weeks and I want to do better than I have been so far.

Try revision village. Should help.
Original post by _user_

Hi Dear , This is Saloni an IB maths teacher. You can discuss your problem in the given whatsApp number 8303171200.
I would love to help you.
Thanku
Hi students, this is Saloni an IB maths tutor. Over the years I've been helping students globally in their higher studies.
You can connect with me with this whatsApp number 8303171200. Feel free to connect if you are struggling with studies. I've a team of tutors.
Who can help you through out your journey.
Thanks
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending