The Student Room Group

university offers

i applied to nursing course as i am in year 13 however in all my interviews i failed and now i have 0 offers while the people around me have all 5, this is really stressing me out because i don’t know what do to.
Original post by leyna2004
i applied to nursing course as i am in year 13 however in all my interviews i failed and now i have 0 offers while the people around me have all 5, this is really stressing me out because i don’t know what do to.

Hi luv, im in yr 13 and also applied to nursing i have got offers from uni of south wales and just like you and i have friends who have also been rejected for nursing i know how it feels luv but take this rejection as redirection try and see other courses. But if u really want to do nursing i recommend u to Just concentrate on your studies and do well on results day those stupid universities that rejected you may call u back, BE HOPEFUL!
I hope that helps
Reply 2
Original post by leyna2004

1. Ask for feedback on your interviews. This will help improve for future.
2. Go through clearing on results day, do better in interviews because you've had feedback.
3. Reapply next year.

It genuinely doesn't matter if you go to university a year later than everyone else. I've mentored student nurses who have started their nursing degrees aged 45+.
Original post by Emily_B
1. Ask for feedback on your interviews. This will help improve for future.
2. Go through clearing on results day, do better in interviews because you've had feedback.
3. Reapply next year.

It genuinely doesn't matter if you go to university a year later than everyone else. I've mentored student nurses who have started their nursing degrees aged 45+.

Oh ok thank you so much for the support but im hoping to go through clearing x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending