The Student Room Group

law work experience year 12

hi, im in year 12 interested in studying law and going into top universities and they all require some form of work experience. However i have been unsuccessful in getting work exp as law firms that i have contacted all require you to be 18 and im going into university in 2024. Any law firms (preferably in birmingham) or anywhere that give work experience, also any work experinece that fellow law applicants have done?
Reply 1
When I was in year 12 (yr 13 now) I needed work experience as well in law to get into the universities I wanted to go. It was really hard to find physical work experience at firms so the best alternative was virtual work experience. The website I used was Forage, it gave me access to a lot of different firms that I could do work experience in so you could try that.
Reply 2
Original post by Ijeomaa
When I was in year 12 (yr 13 now) I needed work experience as well in law to get into the universities I wanted to go. It was really hard to find physical work experience at firms so the best alternative was virtual work experience. The website I used was Forage, it gave me access to a lot of different firms that I could do work experience in so you could try that.

Haha. Thanks for this comment. My school were set on us using Futurelearn and it's very time-capped and with small selection for virtual work experience/'MOOCs'. Never heard about Forage but it looks really good from what I can see. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending