The Student Room Group

Revising

I’m so far behind on my studies without the time to revise for it, I only transferred to As last month and have to read 2 new books for my exam at the end of this month (a streetcar named desire & the great gatsby) anyone know was to speed through revision but still Remeber the important quotes :smile:
Hi @Xenny !

My best advice as a first year university student is the use of flash cards. These can take some time to write out so are not the best way to 'speed through revision', therefore I would best recommend using Quizlet to create flashcards. Quizlet absolutely changed the game for me it is so much faster to type up your flashcards and you can also practice on the app on your phone etc. wherever you are and have a spare 5 minutes. You can also search for previous card sets made by others by searching key words such as 'the great Gatsby' in your situation.

I hope that this helps!
Best regards,
Kiannah
Original post by Xenny
I’m so far behind on my studies without the time to revise for it, I only transferred to As last month and have to read 2 new books for my exam at the end of this month (a streetcar named desire & the great gatsby) anyone know was to speed through revision but still Remeber the important quotes :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending