The Student Room Group

Has anyone applied for ACAS conciliator HEO job?

How did you find the interview? I had mine on Tuesday and found it quite difficult.
Reply 1
Original post by RollingStar-000
How did you find the interview? I had mine on Tuesday and found it quite difficult.

I have one tomorrow and I am feeling very nervous!!
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Bobthebob11
I have one tomorrow and I am feeling very nervous!!

Hey
how did you find it? They said they will tell us week commencing 29th of May. It’s bank holiday on 29th of May so most likely they will let us know on Tuesday 30th May.
Reply 3
It was quite hard and lengthy! I found myself drinking a lot of water 😅

I found the strengths quite difficult tbh - very random ! The panel were lovely though and made the environment as friendly as possible.

Good luck! :wink:

I found the strengths quite difficult tbh - very random ! The panel were lovely though and made the environment as friendly as possible.

That means you have very good and lengthy answers. Well done best wishes hope you get it :smile:
Thank you I hope I get it haha
mine didn’t go well at all I was stuck on so many questions but hoping for a miracle to happen :biggrin:
We will hear back today

Reply 6
I think they said Week commencing 28th but not exact date. I bet it will be Friday afternoon 😅
I think they said Week commencing 28th but not exact date. I bet it will be Friday afternoon 😅

I have a strong feeling they will tell us today 🤣 but you could be right they might tell us on Friday
Reply 8
I have a strong feeling you’ve already heard back 😃😃
I have a strong feeling you’ve already heard back 😃😃

I’m on reserve list :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending