The Student Room Group

Crossing out answers in english

In English, if you cross parts of your answer that could be awarded marks would the examiner ignore it or mark it?
Original post by Hallall
In English, if you cross parts of your answer that could be awarded marks would the examiner ignore it or mark it?

Unfortunately, I'm sure that they would have to ignore it because you basically got rid of it ,basically just think about it as deleting some of your essay on a laptop.
Reply 2
oh thanks, i did this in my gcse macbeth 1b answer so I'm stressing. Ig I have to do a lot better in paper 2 which is today
Original post by Hallall
oh thanks, i did this in my gcse macbeth 1b answer so I'm stressing. Ig I have to do a lot better in paper 2 which is today

I'm sure you will do well.
Reply 4
Original post by Ytftgy7g7yby7
I'm sure you will do well.

Thankfully I think I did a lot better in paper 2
Irony is that I missed out unseen poetry in English Literature paper 2 and feel like a complete and utter idiot.
Irony is that I missed out unseen poetry in English Literature paper 2 and feel like a complete and utter idiot.

I literally forgot and feel so daft.
Reply 7

I'm sure that you'll do well but the highest you can get is 140/160 which s 87.5%. If you wrote top notch essays you could get a 7 or 8

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending