The Student Room Group

Blue Stamp Travel Work and Study

Hi everyone - I don’t know if anyone has used blue stamp travel before but I just wanted to hear about your experiences. I’m in france right now but the accomodation they gave me is just for one person (usually they have two people to a host family) and I’m just feeling really overwhelmed by everything including my work placement. I’ve never been to a different country on my own before and I have to take the metro to get everywhere - I’m not exactly unfamiliar with the underground but it’s very different to the tube, for example. It was a bank holiday today so I also wasn’t able to meet anyone else doing this course and I think that’s added to my anxiety. I guess the question is how did you deal with the homesickness and did it get any better?
Original post by sixthformstress
Hi everyone - I don’t know if anyone has used blue stamp travel before but I just wanted to hear about your experiences. I’m in france right now but the accomodation they gave me is just for one person (usually they have two people to a host family) and I’m just feeling really overwhelmed by everything including my work placement. I’ve never been to a different country on my own before and I have to take the metro to get everywhere - I’m not exactly unfamiliar with the underground but it’s very different to the tube, for example. It was a bank holiday today so I also wasn’t able to meet anyone else doing this course and I think that’s added to my anxiety. I guess the question is how did you deal with the homesickness and did it get any better?
Hi, I am also looking for information about this. I will really appreciate if someone can provide any insight e.g. is experience worth it, safe? Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest