The Student Room Group

in the exam put an X in the corner of some pages so i could go back to them

will this affect my marking? i wish i could put an image but you know in the top right / left in each page there is a dark black line i put an x on top of that
in biology
Reply 1
Original post by Fjdjhd
will this affect my marking? i wish i could put an image but you know in the top right / left in each page there is a dark black line i put an x on top of that
in biology

In an any paper there is always a margin usually on the right side of the paper and is usually a blank space and also papers highlight the marks allocation in brakets. Thus, once your is marked, the examiner markers puts brief marking comments on the reight margin space-etc. The markers are experienced markers so I should not worry too much about that as they will understand what you have done.
Reply 2
Original post by Fjdjhd
in biology

I'd recommend folding over the page in future, and then unfolding it before handing the paper in. It's easier to find questions you have skipped/want to revisit that way, without risking missing an 'x'.

Quick Reply

Latest