The Student Room Group

i think i set a bad example to my uni, can they reject me?

Hiya, this isn't anything super dramatic and I should probably say that I'm rlly prone to worrying and overthinking, so I'd defo appreciate some tough love

Basically, i had a bit of an identity crisis and thought that I didn't want to do my course so i emailed the uni to ask to switch to another. they said no (valid) but I was still really persistent for some reason. Anyways, I realised that the course I had chosen was the one I did want to do (obviously) and now I'm panicking because I heard that you can still get rejected even if you get the grades. Am I at a risk of being rejected because of my urgency?
Reply 1
What? No that's not a thing. If you meet your offer you won't be rejected. Not sure where you read otherwise...
No. If we could reject students for being annoying then the incoming cohort would be much smaller :wink:
Reply 3
Original post by Admit-One
No. If we could reject students for being annoying then the incoming cohort would be much smaller :wink:

pahahahahaha omg that's hilarious !!! this made me feel slightly better
Reply 4
Original post by djmLantern
What? No that's not a thing. If you meet your offer you won't be rejected. Not sure where you read otherwise...

the internet is a scary place...
Reply 5
Original post by onlinegyaah
the internet is a scary place...

Turn it off! You're fine, I promise <3
No they can’t reject you for that reality once you have an offer the only way they can refuse you is if you don’t met the conditions of the offer or if things change like you drop out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending