The Student Room Group

Can someone mark my transactional writing

Please can you mark and give feedback as my exam is on moday. English is my weakest porint and could need some work. My exam board is eduqas. Thanks

Write a lively guide to surviving the teenage years for a school/college magazine

Terrific Teen Survival Guide!
So, you're now 13. Congratulations, you're officially teeneager. I know people say that the teenage years are the most amazing as you can mess around and do what you like but trust me don't get your hopes up as it is not that simple. There will be highs and lows and ups and down as if all our lives are roller coasters.

Puberty
Let me tell you now that teenage life isn't always as glamorous as it may first seem. (I told you so!) But don't worry you're not alone; 1.2 million teenagers all over the world will be going through the exact same thing! During purty, your body will undergo many changes but its all normal so just let it do its thing
The key changes include:
-Spots (EWW!)
-Growth spurts
-Greasy Hair
-Mood swings: Parents beware of grumpy teenagers!

Stress
Stress is another big change that comes along with being a little bit older - yes you may be given extra chores by your parents but it's all part of growing up and makes you feel a little more responsible. Thought you could relax! I'm afraid not as GCSEs are only around the corner. It's time to dig out those revision guides and start early - dont leave it to the last minute or your stress levels will end up through the roof.Just remember to take regular breaks as overdoing revision can lead to worse problems. Take some time to relax and enjoy yourself.

Hobbies
Do you love sports? Always have your head in a book? Well being a teenager doesnt stop you from doing anything you love, in fact you'll enjoy them more as during puberty more hormones are released. Having a hobby is also a great way to have fun, reduce stress and make new friends. Go out and try something new today!

So as you can see being a teenager isn't all that bad. Expect the highs and lows but remember all these changes will help you to become a strong and more responsible adult.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending