The Student Room Group

What happens if your application to return to study is rejected at Cambridge?

If you're not allowed to return to study after your intermission ends, does that mean you're just kicked out?
Original post by Anonymous
If you're not allowed to return to study after your intermission ends, does that mean you're just kicked out?

Potentially, depends - is this the situation you're in? :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
Potentially, depends - is this the situation you're in? :redface:

maybe ;___;

I've been dumb and not sought out treatment for the reason I intermitted because it was already getting better.
maybe ;___;

I've been dumb and not sought out treatment for the reason I intermitted because it was already getting better.

Please be as detailed as you can with me so I can get all the facts:

1. You're a student at Cambridge - what year?
2. You took a leave of absence(?)
3. The reason you took a leave of absence is ongoing(?)

What is the university's process for returning from a leave of absence? What did they say to you at the time?
Reply 4
Original post by 04MR17
Please be as detailed as you can with me so I can get all the facts:

1. You're a student at Cambridge - what year?
2. You took a leave of absence(?)
3. The reason you took a leave of absence is ongoing(?)

What is the university's process for returning from a leave of absence? What did they say to you at the time?

Ive been able to talk to someone else about it but Ive been able to talk to a friend who's knowledgeable about it, but thank yu for replying and offering help :]
Ive been able to talk to someone else about it but Ive been able to talk to a friend who's knowledgeable about it, but thank yu for replying and offering help :]

I'm glad you're getting some support :smile:
If you need a neutral party who doesn't know you - you are always welcome to come back to :tsr:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending