The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

My exp on applying to Cov is really frustrating, no replies from uni at all

I'm applying for a top-up undergraduate course as an international student. The experience I got applying to Coventry really frustrates me.

Normally you apply through Uni's own portal, but I found the course was not listed in the system, so I sent an email asking if I could apply through UCAS as an International Student. NO REPLIES.

Then I started my application on UCAS, found that course and submit as one of my choices. The next day, received an email from Cov uni informing me that I got the offer, however, it is conditional with lots of documents to be filled in and sent. So I wrote them another email asking how I send them my papers. NO REPLIES.

A couple of days later, I thought that maybe I need to make firm choice on the offer so Uni would send me the link to the uni portal about uploading those papers. So I did, and nothing happens since then. I sent multiple emails to different addresses (ukadmission, international admission, etc) asking how can I make the change from conditional to unconditional and eventually a CAS letter. Guess what, STILL NO REPLIES.

Meanwhile, I tried livechat and straight dialing. You guess it right, no agent was available and no one picked up the phone.

I'm totally lost now, what should I do?
Original post by Lcman23
I'm applying for a top-up undergraduate course as an international student. The experience I got applying to Coventry really frustrates me.

Normally you apply through Uni's own portal, but I found the course was not listed in the system, so I sent an email asking if I could apply through UCAS as an International Student. NO REPLIES.

Then I started my application on UCAS, found that course and submit as one of my choices. The next day, received an email from Cov uni informing me that I got the offer, however, it is conditional with lots of documents to be filled in and sent. So I wrote them another email asking how I send them my papers. NO REPLIES.

A couple of days later, I thought that maybe I need to make firm choice on the offer so Uni would send me the link to the uni portal about uploading those papers. So I did, and nothing happens since then. I sent multiple emails to different addresses (ukadmission, international admission, etc) asking how can I make the change from conditional to unconditional and eventually a CAS letter. Guess what, STILL NO REPLIES.

Meanwhile, I tried livechat and straight dialing. You guess it right, no agent was available and no one picked up the phone.

I'm totally lost now, what should I do?

Hello @Lcman23

I am extremely sorry to hear about your experience with trying to communicate with Coventry University, please accept my apology on behalf of them. I'm sorry but there are no alternative means of communication. Please can you continue to contact us via:

Telephone: +44 (0)24 7765 2152
Opening Hours Mon - Fri 8.30am - 8pm GMT or Sat & Sun 9am - 4pm GMT

OR

Email: [email protected]

Kind regards,
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply