The Student Room Group

BTEC computing people is this a problem

basically, me and my friend share assignments but dont directly copy we just ask each other what we have done for that section. we dont copy or write in the same stlye but if a teacher caught us sharing assignments is this a problem. Also couldnt the school/college just use a comparison or turnitin tool to make sure our work is similar.
Reply 1
i would recommend not sharing your work through the schools network as the college can see what you are sharng and doing and if you do get caught you could be disqualified from your course so to summarise if you want to share your work take a picture and send it to your friend rather than through email
Original post by farhaan1232
i would recommend not sharing your work through the schools network as the college can see what you are sharng and doing and if you do get caught you could be disqualified from your course so to summarise if you want to share your work take a picture and send it to your friend rather than through email

To give some context my friend doesn’t know English so he send me his work to check if his English is good and up to par, or if he has written correct things. If I were to explain would they still get angry.
Reply 3
Original post by I hate my self
To give some context my friend doesn’t know English so he send me his work to check if his English is good and up to par, or if he has written correct things. If I were to explain would they still get angry.

Inform your teacher beforehand the purpose of him sending your work as if there comes to a situation where the teacher finds out then you won’t get into trouble

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending